A lot of foods, drinks, and improper maintenance of the oral hygiene are the most common reasons for the yellowish stains on the teeth. It is impossible to remove the strong yellow stains from just brushing using the simple toothpaste. The general toothpastes sold in the market are only designed to only bleach the minor stains and remove the plaques. But many people need pearl white teeth with the glittering effects. For such types of effects, you can follow the teeth whitening natural ways suggested here by the experts. The natural white color of the human teeth will be affected by different factors. Excessive use of the fluoride from the various environmental sources will cause the teeth to discolour. In order to remove the discoloration and make your teeth pearl white color, you must follow these tips.
Tips for teeth whitening:
The following tips are natural ways to whiten your teeth with no side effects and in the less expensive way.
- Crunchy vegetables and fruits – For the removal of stains and effective teeth whitening, you should eat the raw crunchy vegetables like celery, carrots, broccoli, and cucumbers which are naturally rough and work similar to the toothbrush to scrub the teeth stains away.
- Strawberries – Strawberries are the wonderful fruit which can be very helpful to remove the stains on your teeth and maintain overall oral hygiene.
- Lemon juice – The citric acid in the lemon will be very helpful for the teeth whitening natural You just place the lemon peel on your teeth or rinse off your mouth using the lemon juice to remove the stains.
- Baking soda – The people can brush your teeth using the baking soda which will effectively kill the bacteria and remove the stains to whiten the teeth. The baking soda can be combined with the lemon juice or strawberry for the useful teeth whitening effects.
- Homemade teeth whitening trays – You can mix the regular toothpaste with the baking soda in your kitchen. Then, spread this mixture on your teeth and leave it for about 30 minutes. It will be very effective to remove the stains and whiten your teeth.
- Brush and flush twice per day – Everyone needs to brush and flush your teeth twice in a day to prevent the build-ups of the plaque, remove the stains, and avoid discoloration of the teeth.
- Avoid using fluoride – Don’t use the toothpastes and drinking water which have fluoride. This is because fluoride may make stain or discolour your teeth.
- Avoid drinking dark drinks – It is better avoiding some of the dark drinks like tea, coffee, and wine in order to remove the stains and get white teeth.
- Avoid smoking – Smoking habit also makes your teeth and gum weak and with yellow stains. Once you have removed the stains from your teeth using the different method, you should quit smoking habit for preventing the further staining effects and retain pearl white teeth.